Employment & HR - Employment status

Recently added Tips & Advice

APPRENTICES - 08.04.2024

Changes to apprenticeship funding rules

Training and assessment costs. If you don’t pay the apprenticeship levy, you must normally make a 5% contribution to an apprentice’s training and assessment costs; the government pays the other 95%, up to the funding band maximum (every apprenticeship standard is allocated to a funding band which caps the maximum the government will pay). However, for new apprentice starts from 1 April 2024, the government will fund 100% of the training costs, up to the funding band maximum, for apprentices up to the age of 21. ...
Read more

EMPLOYMENT STATUS - 02.04.2024

Determining someone’s employment status

Determining an individual’s employment status for the purposes of statutory employment rights can be a complex matter. What are the key tests that you need to be aware of when it comes to making this determination?
Read more
Employment & HR - Employment status

Most read Tips & Advice

APPRENTICES - 08.04.2024

Changes to apprenticeship funding rules

Training and assessment costs. If you don’t pay the apprenticeship levy, you must normally make a 5% contribution to an apprentice’s training and assessment costs; the government pays the other 95%, up to the funding band maximum (every apprenticeship standard is allocated to a funding band which caps the maximum the government will pay). However, for new apprentice starts from 1 April 2024, the government will fund 100% of the training costs, up to the funding band maximum, for apprentices up to the age of 21. ...
Read more

EMPLOYMENT STATUS - 02.04.2024

Determining someone’s employment status

Determining an individual’s employment status for the purposes of statutory employment rights can be a complex matter. What are the key tests that you need to be aware of when it comes to making this determination?
Read more

See my Tips & Advice in ...


Enjoy full access to my Tips & Advice

Download the App

Cookie policy